Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday spent with loved ones! It was our first Christmas in NYC and it was great, although frigid! I think celebrating Christmas in NYC is going to be a new tradition for my husband and I. So glad to have the rest of the week off work to spend shopping around with my Mom and organizing the apartment. Have a great week!
Coat: Zara (similar here) Sweater: J.Crew (40% off with 'GIFTNOW') Jeans: Current/Elliott Heels: Anne Klein (similar here) Scarf: Urban Outfitters Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Lips: Stila
Some great post-holiday sales events:
- Macy's -- lots of new markdowns with 25% off tomorrow (I have my eye on this sweater)
- C. Wonder -- 50% off sale items and 40% off jewelry (they have the best jewelry, been wanting this and this)
- Piperlime -- extra 50% off sale items with code 'EXTRA' (my favorite skinny jeans are on sale and loving these Kate Spade pumps)
- Asos -- new items added to sale (got my eyes on this and this)
- J. Crew -- 30% off full priced items and 40% off sale with code 'GIFTNOW'
- Club Monaco -- 40% off already reduced merchandise
- Banana Republic -- 50% off sales (love this trench coat)